Trijicon AccuPower 4-16x50mm Riflescope 30mm Tube, Mil-Square Reticle, Red LED
Trijicon AccuPower 4-16x50mm Riflescope 30mm Tube, Mil-Square Reticle, Red LED gives that extra magnification to make the toughest shots. Feel the excitement of hitting that steel plate at 600 yards. Or get the peace of mind knowing you have your fellow officers back in a hostage standoff.
The MIL-Square reticle was designed by a former Marine Sniper to give a shooter refined aiming points compared to the widely accepted MIL-Dot. This reticle provides the capability of determining distance to a target, determine the size of a target, and to provide visual reference points to be used to compensate for bullet drop and provide reference for follow up shot compensation. Because of the square design the user can more accurately align the edge of the MIL-Square with the edge of the object being measured. Intermediate tick marks aid in increased accuracy for ranging or shot placement.
The LED reticle illumination comes in either red or green allowing you to use Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC), or to give you that added contrast to your target.
– Trijicon Logo Sticker
– Lens Cloth
– Set of Lens Caps
– AccuPower Manual
– Warranty Card
– Magnification: 4-16x
– Objective Size: 50mm
– Bullet Drop Compensator: No
– Illumination Source: 1 CR2032 Lithium Battery
– Reticle Pattern: MIL-Square Crosshair
– Day and Night Reticle Color: Red
– Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
– Parallax Adjustment Range: 10 Yards To Infinity
– Eye Relief: 3.6″ – 3.7″
– Exit Pupil: 0.37″ – 0.12″
– Field of View (Degrees: 4.9° – 1.2°
– Field of View at 100 Yards: 25.8′ – 6.4′
– Adjustment at 100 Yards (clicks/in): 1/4 MOA per click
– Tube Size: 30mm
– Housing Material: 6061-T6, Black Hard Coat Anodized
– Battery Life: > 31 Hours at Maximum Brightness
– Focal Plane: Second
– Adjustment Range: 80 MOA Total Travel
– Waterproof: 10′
– Weight: 23.3 oz.
– Color: Black