Glock 19, 23, 32, 38 (Gen 1-3) – Green
Features: LaserMax Guide Rod Laser sight
– Completely internal! Keep your current holster for your GLOCK, likewise, keep your tactical lights, keep your favorite grips.
– Extremely rugged. The LaserMax Guide Rod Laser sight for GLOCK meets or exceeds both Mil-Spec and Homeland Security durability test standards. Such as (drop tests, blowing sand, temperature and humidity extremes, salt water fog, deep water immersion, 20,000+ rounds live fire).
– Installation takes minutes, consequently, you can field-strip your GLOCK, you can install your LaserMax Guide Rod Laser sight -No gunsmithing to your GLOCK required.
– Hi-Visibility Pulsating Beam. A pulsating laser beam gives effortless awareness of muzzle direction, furthermore, it transcends language barriers. It can be used outdoors from dusk till dawn, or indoors round-the-clock. Infra-Red versions are optimized for NVG characteristics.
Alignment. The Internal Guide Rod lasers for GLOCK come permanently aligned from the factory* for center-of-mass accuracy at 20 yards, as a result, It will never drift out of alignment. There is no need to re-zero after changing batteries.
– Accuracy. As close to the bore of the GLOCK as possible, positioning allows for the closest and most consistent relationship between your point of aim and point of impact (POA/POI) over all shooting distances, hence, especially useful for moving targets.
– Turn it on! Ambidextrous switch in custom take-down lever that very closely resembles the factory GLOCK take down lever. The deliberate on/off activation is highly desirable in a tactical or personal defense situation!
LaserMax Guide Rod Laser sight
LaserMax Products have grown to become a global leader in hardened and miniaturized laser systems, consequently, offering a comprehensive line of premium laser sights for home defense, personal protection and training use. The company’s Commercial business, also, provides laser sighting solutions and tactical lights to the firearm OEM and retail channels. LaserMax has developed significant intellectual property in laser technology, resulting in a comprehensive IP portfolio.
LaserMax Guide Rod Laser sight Specifications:
– Weight: 1 oz
– Power output: 5 mW
– Battery Life: Approx. 1 hr continuous
– Alignment: Factory aligned for 20 yards
– Warranty: 5 Years
– Fits: Glock 19, 23, 32, 38 (Gen 1-3)