Guide Rod Laser for Gen4 Glock 26/27/33
Glock 26,27, Gen4 Models
– Completely internal for Glock 26,27, Gen4 Models Laser Guide Rod! Keep your current holster for your GLOCK, keep your tactical lights, keep your favorite grips.
– Extremely rugged. Glock 26,27, Gen4 Models Laser Guide Rod meets or exceeds both Mil-Spec and Homeland Security durability test standards (drop tests, blowing sand, temperature and humidity extremes, salt water fog, deep water immersion, 20,000+ rounds live fire).
– Installation takes minutes. If you can field-strip your GLOCK, you can install your LaserMax Guide Rod Laser sight No gunsmithing to your GLOCK required.
– Hi-Visibility Pulsating Beam. A pulsating laser beam gives effortless awareness of muzzle direction, and it transcends language barriers. It can be used outdoors from dusk till dawn, or indoors round-the-clock. Infra-Red versions are optimized for NVG characteristics.
– Alignment. The Internal Guide Rod lasers for GLOCK come permanently aligned from the factory* for center-of-mass accuracy at 20 yards. It will never drift out of alignment. There is no need to re-zero after changing batteries.
– Accuracy. As close to the bore of the GLOCK as possible, positioning allows for the closest and most consistent relationship between your point of aim and point of impact (POA/POI) over all shooting distances. Especially useful for moving targets.
– Turn it on! Ambidextrous switch in custom take-down lever that very closely resembles the factory GLOCK take down lever. Deliberate on/off activation which is highly desirable in a tactical or personal defense situation!
Typical LaserMax performance trials include exposure to harsh conditions such as:
• intense electromagnetic fields
• extreme temperatures
• high accelerations
• deep water immersion
• salt water spray
• blowing sand
• shock and weapons recoil
• heavy impacts and drops
– Bright red 5mW aiming point is closer to the bore than any other
– Manufactured with premium raw materials to ensure superior reliability
– Programmable for steady or pulsing beam that makes target easier to spot
– Distinct ambidextrous ON/OFF switch reinforces safe handling
– Rugged internal design does not restrict holster or grip selection