Glock 19 Generation 4 – Green Guide Rod Description
– Completely internal for Glock 19, Gen4 Models Laser Guide Rod, therefore allowing you to keep your current holster for your GLOCK. Additionally, keep your tactical lights and keep your favorite grips.
– Extremely rugged. Glock 19, Gen4 Models Laser Guide Rod meets or exceeds both Mil-Spec and Homeland Security durability test standards (drop tests, blowing sand, temperature and humidity extremes, salt water fog, deep water immersion, 20,000+ rounds live fire).
– Installation takes minutes,as a result you can field-strip your GLOCK, you can install your LaserMax Guide Rod Laser sight No gunsmithing to your GLOCK required.
Additional User Friendly items:
– Hi-Visibility Pulsating Beam. A pulsating laser beam gives effortless awareness of muzzle direction, therefore it transcends language barriers. It can be used outdoors from dusk till dawn, or indoors round-the-clock. Infra-Red versions are optimized for NVG characteristics.
– Alignment. The Internal Guide Rod lasers for GLOCK come permanently aligned from the factory* for center-of-mass accuracy at 20 yards, hence, it will never drift out of alignment. Furthermore there is no need to re-zero after changing batteries.
– Accuracy. As close to the bore of the GLOCK as possible, positioning allows for the closest and most consistent relationship between your point of aim and point of impact (POA/POI) over all shooting distances. Especially useful for moving targets.
– Turn it on! Ambidextrous switch in custom take-down lever that very closely resembles the factory GLOCK take down lever. Deliberate on/off activation which is highly desirable in a tactical or personal defense situation!
– Bright green 5mW aiming point is closer to the bore than any other
– Manufactured with premium raw materials to ensure superior reliability
– Programmable for steady or pulsing beam that makes target easier to spot
– Distinct ambidextrous ON/OFF switch reinforces safe handling
– Rugged internal design does not restrict holster or grip selection