Franklin Armory BFSIII Binary Firing System III Trigger
**Noteworthy: We cannot ship this product to the following states: California, Washington DC, Iowa, North Dakota, New York, New Jersey, and Washington**
Franklin Armory® is a Nevada corporation that specializes in manufacturing Binary™ triggers, and quality AR-style firearms. Designed specifically for sporting, military, and law enforcement applications. Hence, we are very adept at creating products for a restrictive jurisdiction such as our home state California. We have two facilities. Our California site manufactures most of the component parts we sell. The Nevada plant performs final assembly, quality control, and distribution. Franklin Armory® first set up shop in Minden, Nevada in 2013 to establish a toehold in Northern Nevada because of California’s onerous and restrictive regulations regarding assault rifles. The Nevada facility also manufactures NFA compliant firearms. We use 100% American made parts & materials.
Our Franklin Armory BFSIII Binary Firing System III Trigger will be appreciated by three gun competitors, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts because it features a three position selector. Providing the user the ability to switch from Mode 1 for Safe, Mode 2 for traditional Semiautomatic Mode, or Mode 3 for Binary Mode. Therefore in Binary Mode, the firearm will discharge one round with every function of the trigger. Furthermore the round that would otherwise be fired during the release function can be negated by the operator who simply moves the selector back to Mode 2. Hence, safely releasing the trigger.
Franklin Armory BFSIII Binary Firing System III Trigger Features:
– Easy drop in installation. No custom fitting.
– Better trigger pull. 4.5 pounds, +-.5 pound
– The release phase now has a positive reset.
– The design eliminates backup disconnector.
– Stronger buffer spring (included) reduces the possibility of hammer follow.
– Works in every AR application: Ar10, AR15, MPX, etc.
– In the F17 series in .17 WSM without modification
– On .22LR uppers without modification
– Works on 9mm uppers without modification