ECHO AR II Dropin Trigger
**Note: This cannot ship to the following states: New Jersey, North Dakota, Oregon, and Washington**
ECHO AR II Dropin Trigger, a ground breaking drop in design approved by the ATF.
The ECHO AR-II Dropin Trigger allows the shooter to select from 3 different settings.
– Safe Mode: Firearm will not fire
– Semi-Automatic Mode: Firearm fires when trigger is pulled.
– Echo Mode: Firearm fires when pulling the trigger and also upon trigger release
The Echo AR-II Dropin Trigger, designed with safety being the utmost priority. When the shooter is in the Echo Mode and depresses the trigger one round is fired, if the target moves, the shooter can move the selector to the safe position and a second round will not fire upon release.
The Echo AR-II Trigger has several distinct features:
– Patented Design that gained ATF Approval (Patent # US 8,820,211 B1)
– Technology licensed through HIPERFIRE inside the Echo Trigger
– Light, clean, and crisp pull in Semi-Automatic Mode
– The Echo AR-II Trigger – packed full of cutting edge technology
– Reliable function in Echo Mode