Eliminator III®LaserScope™$100 Mail-In Rebate
Eliminator III, 4X-16X-50mm, w/wired remote
Burris Eliminator III LaserScope 4x-16x-50mm, Wired Remote has given hunters additional confidence and extended their effective range with the Burris Eliminator. With the Eliminator III, hunters will feel even more confident with the X96 ballistic reticle. The X96 gives the shooter additional range, windage compensation, and consequently, is spot on anywhere through the 4-16x power range. Any magnification, any caliber and nearly any range! With the Eliminator III hunters can range the target and almost instantly receive distance and an illuminated holdover point calculated from the specific ballistic information of your ammunition. The updated ergonomic button designs and enhances extreme range ballistic programming, therefore, making this unit as simple and effective. The Eliminator III is the ultimate in long range hunting optics providing a level of sophistication only dreamed of. Furthermore, Eliminator III includes a programming book and web site app to get the precise programming numbers you need.
The Eliminator III 4-16x50mm is now available with a Remote Cable Switch to activate the On/Range button from any position. The Remote Cable Switch is flexible, and has a length of 14-24 inches, hence, accommodating various mounting positions. Push button activation is simple and repeatable.
– Laser range capability out to 1,200-plus yds. with reflective target, 750-plus yds. with non-reflective target
– Customized trajectory compensation calculates the perfect holdover at your exact distance, as a result, program your cartridge’s ballistics information, push a button, and a bright-red, illuminated dot signifies your new aiming point within seconds
– Trajectory compensation works on any power
– Cartridge information programming is easy as setting an alarm clock
– Programming requires drop number at 750 yds. and ballistic coefficient for extreme accuracy at extreme ranges
– Programming works with centerfire rifles only
– Range your target in yards or meters—your choice
– Reticle displays a 10 m.p.h. wind value to indicate wind hold-off for your specific cartridge at the indicated range to target.
– Wind Value represents how many dots to hold into the wind for a 10 m.p.h. crosswind, as a result, the shooter estimates actual wind speed and uses the wind value.