Eliminator III®LaserScope™$100 Mail-In Rebate
Burris Eliminator III LaserScope 4x-16x-50mm, Matte Black
When every second counts the Burris Eliminator III LaserScope 4x-16x-50mm, Matte Black eliminates the need to waste time switching between your rangefinder and rifle – just tap, adjust your aim, and pull the trigger. Furthermore, optically outfitted with a wide and versatile zoom range and objective providing excellent low-light capabilities. Additionally the Objective provides accurate target identification at dawn and dusk, or under a heavy canopy. Index matched, multi-coated optics further boost the low-light abilities while also improving color rendition and contrast.
The laser rangefinder accurately ranges targets from 50 to 1200 yards, also, complemented with a built-in inclinometer measuring the upward or downward angle relative to the target. Additionally, the bullet drop compensation system that uses the measured range, angle, and the user-inputted information on the cartridge in use, to activate and illuminate a adjusted aim point on the reticle. The scope can be programmed for hundreds of commercial loads, similarly, users may choose a commercial load with specs most closely matching the custom rounds.
Due to, design to withstand the rigors of the wild, the housing is made of durable and lightweight 6061 T6 aluminum with a scratch and corrosion-resistant matte-black anodized finish. Most noteworthy, the one-piece main-tube is nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed, provides waterproof and fogproof performance. Certainly, the scope mounts on standard Picatinny/Weaver rail systems provide a solid connection. Finally, this version of the Eliminator has ergonomically-placed activation switches on both sides of the housing directly behind the objective bell. Therefore, enabling easy activation with a simple movement of the support hand.
– Magnification: 4-16x
– Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
– Reticle: X96 Duplex Ranging, Rear (Second) Focal Plane
– Field of View at 100 Yards: 4x: 26′ and 16x: 7′
– Eye Relief: 4x: 3 1/2″ and 16x: 4″
– Exit Pupil Diameter: 4x: 12 1/2mm and 16x: 3.10mm
– Impact Point Correction: 1/8 MOA Per Click
– Windage/Elevation Adjustment: ±20 MOA
– Parallax Correction: Adjustable objective 50 Yards/45.70m to Infinity
– Mount: Picatinny/Weaver Rail
– Construction: 6061 T-6 Aluminum
– Weatherproofing: Nitrogen Filled, Water and Fogproof
– Length: 15 1/2″
– Weight: 30.40 oz
– Finish: Matte Black
– Laser Class: 1 Eye-Safe IR
– Metering Range: 50 – 1200 Yards/46 – 1100m
– Battery: 1 x CR123A