Aimpoint Micro T-2 2 MOA w/Standard Mount
The Aimpoint Micro T-2 2 MOA w/Standard Mount is the latest and greatest offering from Aimpoint. Most noteworthy, is this testament to Aimpoint’s constant pursuit of improvement! Our cutting edge red dot has a host of features; enhanced lens coatings which radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2MOA dot. Finally, a heavily ruggedized housing for even greater protection.
The Aimpoint® red dot sight has continued to evolve over the past 40 years by working closely with experienced hunters, marksmen and military weapon experts. Consequently, Aimpoint is now recognized as the fastest, most rugged, and most efficient electronic small arms sighting system in the world.
Aimpoint’s combination of advanced optical lenses and lens coatings reflect the dot’s selected frequency of red light at nearly 100% efficiency. As a result this provides the highest possible dot brightness with the least amount of energy. Other wavelengths in the visible and near-infrared part of the spectrum pass through with a minimum of reduction. Hence, providing the clearest, brightest image possible. Therefore allowing use with all generations of night vision. Consequently providing improved clarity when coupled with a magnifier!
Furthermore, Aimpoint has added flip-up front and rear lens covers to the optic to protect the lenses from nearly all weather conditions.
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission
– Reinforced protection of the turrets providing even greater ruggedness
– Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
– Weight 3.7 oz. including mount, sight only 3.0 oz.
– 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
– Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
– 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings -also, one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
– Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
– ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
– Hard anodized non-reflective finish
– Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
– Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics